Applications are invited to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2020-21. Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all international students. Sweden Government Offers Scholarship to Pursue Master Degree from Sweden Universities.
Sweden Government offers all Academic Fields & Majors for all international students. Sweden Government Scholarships will offer 300 scholarships to international students. 300 is a Hughe Figure. One of the Best Scholarships for international students.
All the Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. The Duration of the Scholarship is either 1 Year or 2 Year Depends on the Program & Course You choose.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2020
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook Page Opportunities Corner For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe through Email by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on the Red Bell Icon Bottom Left.
No of Scholarships:
Sweden Government Offers Grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programs starting in the autumn semester 2020. A total of 300 Scholarships they will provide.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
Available Fields & Majors
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under Sweden Government Scholarship. The list of the Fileds is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
You can Check More List of Fields (Click Here)
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Check Other Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
The Last Date to Apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 is 15th January 2020
How to Apply:
There are Steps by Steps Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. First Apply at Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Link of the Guideline & Adsvertisemnme is given below.